General Medicine Clinics
General medicine clinics provide priority care, prevention, and complete health guidance for chronic diseases, as it provides early diagnosis and referral to a specialist doctor when needed, and the doctors have high qualifications that enable them to care for patients at high levels.
Cases that are treated:
- Conducting the initial medical examination for any disease symptoms and treatment of diseases.
- Early diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Pre-marriage checks and employment checks.
- Identify ways to prevent infectious and endemic diseases.
- Treatment of primary burns, bleeding cases and minor surgeries.
- Dealing with emergency cases such as asthma, high blood pressure, and cases of nose and mouth bleeding.